Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Customer Testimonial

From Candice of Brunch with Munch:
I love to shop and I love shopping for a cause even more. I am always on the lookout for companies who are trying to give back and when I stumbled upon Tukula's website, I knew I wanted to work with them. My grandfather has traveled to Africa (Uganda once) a few times with his church to serve the people and to give back what he could. He always brings back such amazing, handmade, one of a kind quality items. Tukula is no different. Each design is unique and each item has a story. I loved working with Melissa and the members of Tukula. They are friendly, compassionate, and a blessing. I urge everyone to explore not only their website, but what they are all about. I know you will fall in love with them just as I have!

Candice is giving away one of our Shami Bag's on her blog - be sure to check it out: http://brunchwithmunch.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment